Friday, October 20, 2006

Hello....my name is Annie

So the events that played out the other day, pulled themselves together eventually in the end. The contractor had a family emergancy, but he's working on the sites today, tomorrow and sunday to get caught up. THANK GOD!!!

Remember my friend K, the special one? Well somehow she talked me into doing speed dating last night. WHAT A F'IN JOKE. I did not like it one bit!! The men if not strange in personality then then they were strange looking. I got the creeps with this one guy Daniel, or so he said that was his name, he kept referring back the movie Star Wars. That to me is a little bit strange!

K seemed to have a great time, this is her type of thing after all. I think she does speed dating once a month or something. Why? Yeah, I don't know either.

I have learned 3 valuable lessons and they are: 1. Never do speed dating again, 2. Never let someone talk me into doing speed dating again, and 3. Shoot myself before I do speed dating again.

I'm home for the evening, yes, that in itself is sad. It is Friday night in NYC, and I have shit to do. FUN FUN. Shelly and her man are in Conneticut for the weekend, some romantic get away, sound fun, wish I was her!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey girl, thanks for the comments! I like your blog too. Butterfly chic had sent me over to read it and I like it!

I'm home tonight, too. Sigh. Great pair, says the Bear?!!

9:44 PM  
Blogger MissSexyAnnie1 said...

Rachel - hey there!!! I'm a little bit buzzed, to many smirnoff's i think. BFC sent you over awww, how sweet!!

Us ladies have got to stick together you know!!!

10:16 PM  
Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

Speed dating?!?! I only thought that happened in the movies!?!?! HEHE...glad everything worked out with the job and stuff.

I can't drink i'm on meds :( So you two will have to do it without me :( SNIFF SNIFF

10:18 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Okay, an IM night when we all three can get on and drink Smirnoffs together!! I'm gonna get an Annie link up this weekend on the blog!

Gonna watch Alabama at Tennessee (spit) today. Going to buy MORE wine coolers cuz I'm afraid...very afraid!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Well, I scrolled into several of your previous posts, thankd for sharing that info.

Where in Ga????

Speed dating, I have actually considered it. What was the messy part besides the star wars kook??? What did it cost you? What were the people like? Male female ratio???

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home