Monday, October 16, 2006

A little about me...

Well, for starters, I'm in my late twenties, and I am ahh a female. God, I'd hope I am a female if not I am one sick male and my parents would be sick for naming their son Annie. I am single, but right now I'm enjoying the single life, living it up lets just say.
My likes are as follows and in the order as written.
Men, sex, family, friends,writing, dancing, clubs, drinking, working out, cheese (any type thank you), music, books, movies, television, cats, dogs, babies, and much more I could go on all day.
My dislikes are as follows:
Spiders, mice, rats (or any rodent of any type) snakes, stuck up people, celeberties, men who are hot and KNOW IT, and of course much more than this, don't want to bore you with senseless details.


I have a disorder that you all may have heard about, it's called OCD, and yes I have been properly diagnosed with that disorder. It drives me up the wall to have it, but I don't like the medicine they give me to control it, it makes me feel wierd, okay, I know I'm a little wierd already, but this medicine makes me feel 100 percent wierder (hmm...don't think that's an actual word).

I grew up in the south, I miss the south. That's where my mother and father currently reside. But the town I grew up in didn't offer much for the working girl I am so after college I moved North East to find better opportunities for myself.

I have a large family, I am 1 of six children, i can hear you say "GOOD GRIEF", yeah it was insane growing up, but I love that I come from a big family. I'm the second to the youngest. I have 4 sisters and 1 brother, my poor baby brother, how we tortured him so.

I do not have any children, but one day I would like to have one, but that day seems FAR off in the future.

I enjoy being myself and exploring my options, when it comes with men. As I stated I love men and I love sex. WOOHOO for both.

As you can probably already tell, I don't hold much back when I'm writing, or even talking. I have the tendacy to go a little to the extreme and way to much into details, but that's me, take it or leave it.

Well that's just the Jiff of me. I'm a character, as my friends seem to tell me. But I hope as to not offend any of you, and that you will find my posts some what funny or interesting or something. Thanks again for stopping by!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

I was just randomly searching the blogs, and stumbled on yours, looksl like this is your first post, good luck in blog world, can wait to read more!!!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home