Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Quick note..

UPDATE: After I typed this, the boss man called, and said that it was to soggy at the sites and there would be no contractors out to them today, which means VACATION DAY FOR ME!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!


Well I'm getting around, slowly, but I AM getting around, damnit! I did not want to crawl out of my nice warm and cozy bed this morning, but unfortuniatly I had to. I am due out at the job sites before 11:30 this morning. That's the perk of having this job, I don't have to get around and be at work at 8 in the morning like most other people, sorry to brag, I get to go when ever I have appointments set up!! WOOHOOO!!!

Sitting here watching the Today show, hmmm, I'm not so sure about Merideth, I mean I like her a hell of alot better than Katie, but I still don't know. I kinda like that Ann Curry chick the best. The Today show is my source of news and happenings here in this country and abroad. If I don't get to watch the Today show, I'm lost throughout the day. It's a sad ordeal really, but I have no other time to read newspapers and I absolutley do not like evening news coverage, plus I'm never home at that time to watch it anyways.

Well I better continue to get around, so I'm not late, and Hopefully will miss the crowd at Starbucks this morning, I don't want a repeat like yesterday, that was AWFUL.

4 Comments:

Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Hi! Just stopping by to see what's up. Thanks for coming by my place and commenting. It's great to meet new people. I just LOVE blogging. NY, NY, huh? Great city, I remember it well. It is pricey, though. When we went, we used the company car! Cheap and Bri was always great at city driving. I miss our adventures. sigh. Thanks again for stopping in! D :}

10:32 AM  
Blogger brian said...

Hi Annie,

Feline Frisky is my wife btw.

Have fun today working today and see you around blogworld. Stop being so shy!!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Glad you stopped by my page....reading your 11:30 start time, I am Soooo jealous!!!

I miss the real estate aspect. If I were married, I would sell full time...no question in my mind. I kept my license in Louisiana and Mississippi. I also have considered getting it here in Ga which is reciprocal with Alabama. It's worth a thought...but by the time summer gets here the last thing I wanna do is work MORE!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Love the posts! Grew up in the south too, still here by the way and loving it!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home