Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Taking one crappy minute at a time...

This day has been the fucking bloody day from hell. I don't know what it is, but I want to go back home curl back into bed with the covers over my head. Everything that could fall apart did or will eventually do so.

One of the contractors did not show up at one of the sites today, and this is the job that needs to be done first, we actually have people sitting and waiting on us to get it done to start the bidding process. This is NOT good, so I tried to round him up, and I coudn't reach him at his office, cell phone, or home phone numbers. It's like he vanished in thin air. I left messages at all three numbers that was 9:00 this morning, it is now 2:40 pm, has he contacted me back yet? Fuck no.

Excuse my langauge, I have a bit of a tongue on me when I'm angry, it helps me feel better.

So I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out what the fuck to do. I finally called Paul, my boss, and started blubbering all of this to him. He is such a nice man, he kept saying "Annie it's okay, everything will work itself out. I'm sure there is some reason why he did not show up today" I kept saying, he's ran off with 1/2 our money for his job that is NOT even started yet. Paul said "Annie calm down, give him until tomorrow and see if maybe something just went wrong today. I'm sure that is what it is." I calmed down enough to start hiccuping in his ear. "Annie, just go to lunch. Then come back to the office." I said *Hiccup* "Okay, how long of a lunch?" he told me and hour or whatever it would take to calm the fuck down.

So I went to Twins Deli I have never been there but it was just down the street from where I was currently at. I had a meatball sub, it was alright, not the best I've had, and a hot tea. BUT, as I was eating my meatball sub, one of the meatballs fell out of the bread and landed right on my boob, I'm wearing a white hoodie. GREAT. So now all afternoon I get to walk around Manhattan with a speghetti stain on my right boob. Not like there aren't already enough people who don't stare at them already.

So that has been my day so far. I want the hell to end, please someone make it all stop!

6 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

((((Annie)))

I am sorry you day has been hell. And for the stain on your err..., chest area. :)

You can swear all you like, that what a blog is for. You are doing a great job blogging so far.

5:02 PM  
Blogger brian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:02 PM  
Blogger MissSexyAnnie1 said...

brian -thank you for your sympathy, and for understanding the bad language part, and thanks for the comment on my bloggin :) I hope i don't offend any others!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Right there with ya sistah. The whole freaking week so far has one sh**tty thing after another. Let's hope today is better. And when all fails - go for a big box of NERDS and a Pepsi and get that sugar buzz going. Then add Smirnoffs flavored wine coolers and life is, for a little anyway, okay.

And if they don't like your language on your own blog, tell them "and the horse your rode in on and the little dog that follows"

10:13 AM  
Blogger butterfly_chic26 said...

man I know how those days go.

10:48 AM  
Blogger MissSexyAnnie1 said...

Rachel - hey I may take you up on that smirnoff biz! Sounds like a plan to me!!!

BFC - I'm glad I'm not the only one that expeirences piss poor days!!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home